Dear CASToR users
I ran a program but after some days I found “killed” message and only sensitivity.img has produced. What is the reason for this error? I used CASTOR_v3
Did anyone face the same error?
./castor-recon -df TBderenzo_df.Cdh -dout TBderenzo -opti MLEM -it 3:10 -th 8 -proj joseph -conv gaussian,4.,4.5,3.5::psf -dim 280,280,1344
sOutputManager::InitOutputDirectory() → Output path is ‘TBderenzo’
castor-recon() → Launch reconstruction from CASToR version 3.0.1.
sScannerManager::Initialize() → From scanner TBderenzo
oProjectorManager::Initialize() → Initialize projectors and projection lines
----- Dynamic model: No parameters given - setting diagonal basis functions !
oOptimizerManager::Initialize() → Initialize optimizer and penalty
oImageConvolverManager::Initialize() → Initialize image convolvers
oSensitivityGenerator::Launch() → Start the sensitivity computation
→ Time spent for sensitivity generation | User: 276500 sec | CPU: 2.1842655e+06 sec
sChronoManager::Initialize() → Initialize all duration counters for profiling
vAlgorithm::IterateCPU() → Start algorithm for 3 iterations
vAlgorithm::IterateCPU() → Start iteration 1/3 subset 1/10