Empty output of image for PECT reconstruction

Dear all,

I am using the CASToR for reconstruction of SPECT. I have got the result ,but it is dark.The value is too low. After checking the output from Gate ,I did not find  any issue.Could you give me some suggestion?

Here are the command I used:

(1)castor-GATERootToCastor -i output/test1.root -o recon/test1 -m head1.mac -geo -s test1 -sp_bins 220,220
(2)castor-recon -df recon/test1_df.Cdh -opti MLEM -it 2:15 -proj joseph -conv gaussian,5.,5.,5::psf -dim 128,128,132 -vox 2.34,2.34,2.15 -dout recon/output/test1

And here is all the file(https://we.tl/t-nFvwLRahZW) .

Best,
Gogi

Dear Gogi,
Please remove the option “dim” and “vox” and let it calculated automatically

Dear Hamid,

Thanks very much for your help. But, after I am following your advice, the value is still very low .

I am thinking could there be something wrong with my gate program?Or have you already opened the file and run it successfully?

Best,
Gogi

Can you try opening it with something else than Amide? Some versions of Amide have a problem with Endianness which would result in image similar to the last shown.

See [Reading Interfile with ImageJ] where this problem was also discussed.

Bests,
Maxime

Dear Gogi,
I had this problem too. I think you have a problem with phantom.
Before scanning with GATE simulation, Phantom should be checked with the Matlab app and adjust the range of your phantom.

Have you ever solve the problem ? Or do you have some examples those can run successfully?

You mean: Check whether the position of the phantom coincides with the position of the source? By using QT, there is not problem about that .And when I used ROOT to check the sourcePox、sourcePosY、sourcePosZ and draw their three-dimensional distribution,I found it also had no problem.

Best,
Gogi